My Love


For a person who lives almost his entire conscious life centred around the love for his love one, it is really hard for him to admit that he does feel his love for his love really useless sometimes, but the truth is, I must admit that it is really useless sometimes.

I like to express my love through actions, and often have I imagined holding your hands when you are down, and often have I actually done it. However, I come to a realization that this is only temporary. By holding your hands, I can do nothing but show you that I am here. But, what good can I do by being here?

I have always thought that King Soloman wrote "everything is meaningless" because he had tried all these things that he declared as meaningless, and, after just a brief taste of love, I realize that my love is meaningless: it is of no pratical use. It is of no use when you are struggling in the lab; it is of no use when you are trying to figure out your future; it is of no use even when I am around you. It is, really, meaningless.

But, there is hope; just like the light striking out from above the dark cloud captured in this picture, there is hope.

I have written to myself that my love for you is only a mere representation of God's love for you: He is the one who really loves you with all His heart, and He is the one who helps you whenever you call out. Seek Him, therefore, my love, and as we hold our hands again, I hope it is in a union prayer.

~tJah

---

Comments

  1. After i read through this entry, sometime came up to my mind. Just because your love might not be too practical for your love one, but you bring her strength that she would need to conquer her difficulties.

    If you know how much damages it'd bring if you lose your love one's love and affection toward you, you'd know how encouraging and how hopeful it'd be to have the security to know that your love one loves you.

    Like what you said, it's a reflection of God's love toward your love one, too. Even though our Father might not always provide the solution for her labs problems, but His love gives her strength and hope, knowing that He is there with her, holding her tightly to support her.

    Along with the few love ones I pray for, you two are also in my daily bedtime prayers =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, ignore all the crazy stupid errors I've made from the above comment.. it's never a good idea to leave a comment when the brain is malfunctioning XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. sb, this is the link that Anvi gave me:

    http://www.canon.co.jp/Imaging/enjoydslr/index.html

    I haven't had the time to actually study it yet.. but he learned his photography knowledge all thru that site and thru actual practice.

    You're not using canon, but the basic knowledge is still the same for all cameras.

    Add oil~ When we meet in person in the future, let's share our own pix with each other ^+++^

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I enjoyed your photo blog. You are a natural with a camera. Keep it up. I've included a link to your blog from mine and Erin's (www.jeredanderin.blogspot.com) so that people at home can read and see your fine work (if that's ok with you).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, your love works very often.
    You do cheer your love one every time cause your love one trusts you and loves you, too.
    Don't think your love is useless. Your love can make your love one much stronger, really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aino, has anyone told you that you look quit a lot like this girl from the Korean drama, Full House?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SS, I am so suprised thatyou think that I look like that korean star!
    Thanks~
    I am very happy because she is a very cute girl.
    In fact, I am a very very "big" girl, not as the small girl in the Full House.
    But I like "little-eyes" boy, just as that girl loves her husband in the Full House~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. aino, I was actually talking about this tall pretty girl that this husband grew up with. She's slim, tall, and very attractive... and she sometimes has this facial expression that's quite "deep" (not sure how to express it). When i saw your pictures, you're just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SS, thanks~
    My sister thinks we are alike, too.
    She is really attractive, thanks~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. 中秋節快樂~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment