Piles of Papers



My life has recently been packed with piles of papers waiting for me to mark, and it is definitely a tedius and brainpower-consuming job to read through something similar yet different over thirty-nine times and try to make comparisons of them, which are in Chinese, with a standard scheme, which is in English, not to mention that I have four piles of those.

It is so true that a person's true character is only revealed when tons of pressure is applied on him/her, and I, with so many of such opportunities, fail to maintain a balance between life and pressure quite hard each time

---
最近的生活被成堆等著我改的試卷佔據;而且要把 39 份看起來相似,卻又是骨子裡完全不一樣的試卷看過,並把這些使用中文回答的試卷與一份英文的標準答案做比較,的確是一件無趣且非常耗費腦力的事情。

有言說:只有在面對很大的壓力時,一個人的真實面才會完全顯露;而我在許多類似這樣的機會中,每次都對壓力與生活平衡失敗。

Comments

  1. dear sb,

    thanks for that humongous song file that you sent me last night. It has 13 lovely songs... really great for studying and working :p Those songs make you relax a bit too~

    *hugs*

    ss (el 22 de enero 2k5 @ 22:24)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who took these pictures eh? Very nice...

    Yes, our true self is revealed via pressure. And that's why I sort of like my job, b/c it brings me lots of pressure (millions and millions of $$$$$).

    And thankfully, we are also made "truer" via pressure, like a vase must go through fire before it can be used... but only under one condition (for some also fail to pass the fire): that we have the Spirit within us, so that when we're pressed from all around, we'll be kept safe in His love and grace.

    Heh, you're very impressive... and deeper than what I've expected. Nice to know you via blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment