Sacrifice



I prayed, with an oath in front of Him and it,
to learn and use guitar for the sole purpose to worship and praise Jesus only,
but the deceiver was never easy on His follower and raised the old I to tell me,
"Aren't you planning also to use guitar to sing for your wife?"

I was immediately stuck in the middle of the prayer.

On the one hand, I had always been having this dream to sing for my beautiful wife;
On the other hand, I had just proclaimed that my guitar was for Jesus and Jesus only,
And I was stuck in a paradox.
Exceuses and flaws I tried hard to find in the oath that I had just made,
But the oath was so simple and straight-forward that there was nothing I could do
But to give up, with pain, this dream of mine as a response of my love for my God.

Therefore, I proclaimed again,
"Lord, my guitar is for You and for You only!"
And He, with His comfort and peace, answered me immediately,
by moving my lips to sing the song "With All My Love" that had a chorus as:

With all my love, I will worship You
With all my life, glorify Your name
I give my life, never turn away
I will love You all my days

Tears and humming were the only means I had to express the comfort and peace in me.
Thank you, Lord, and strength me, for I am weak, and You are strong.

Sacrifice is never easy, but His grace and blessing are also abundant.

[behind the scene of the composition process of this article]

---
我禱告,一個帶著在祂與牠面前誓言的禱告,說
我要學習並使用吉他只要來讚美、敬拜耶穌
但那欺騙者對祂的跟從者決不放鬆,且帶起了老我問我:
你不是也想用吉他唱歌給你妻子聽?

在這禱告中,我立刻卡住了

從一方面來看,我一直夢想能唱歌給我美麗的妻子聽
另一方面來看,我剛剛起了將吉他只獻給耶穌的誓言
而我,將自己卡在了一個矛盾裡頭
我試著在剛剛的誓言中找藉口及瑕疵
但這誓言是這麼的簡單,以致於我只能
帶著痛
放棄我的夢想,為了回應我對祂的愛

所以,我再次地宣告:
主啊!我的吉他歸祢,且只有歸祢!
而祂則立即以祂的平安與安慰
帶領著我的嘴唇唱出『一生愛祢』
這有著以下副歌的詩歌

一生愛祢 一生敬拜祢
一生愛祢 一生榮耀祢
一生奉獻 一生不回頭
一生愛祢 跟隨祢

眼淚及哼歌聲是我唯一可以用來表現在我裡面的安慰及平安的方法
謝謝祢,我的主,且求祢更加堅固我,因為我是軟弱,祢是堅強

奉獻從不簡單,但祂的恩惠與保守卻是更豐盛。

[此篇的寫作幕後花絮]

Comments

  1. what?
    I can't understand..
    you Xtion always make things complecate..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment