Eternality of Love


"Thought of you," God says, "I have,
Before the beginning of things, and
Out of my love for you, I created you
According to my image so that whoever sees you
Sees my glory being magnified on you.

"This is my love for you," continues God, "and
All that I want is nothing,
But an eternality of love with you."

photographer: patricia k.

~tJah

---
「我從永遠已想到了你,」
神這麼說著:
「因我對你的愛,我以自己的形象創造了你,
所以誰看見你,
就看見我的光芒彰顯在你身上。」

「這是我對你的愛,」
神繼續說著:
「而我不要你任何的事物,
只要你願意與我建立一段愛的永恆。」

攝影:派翠莎

~tJah

Comments

  1. What the... Gal, are you in that pic? >__>;;

    *squints* The 3rd guy kind of looks like a shorter different you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^" which third guy? from the left or from the right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the left, of course! :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh~ that guy is actually somewhat hard for me to approach... ^^" i usually don't get what he's thinking and stuff... he's skinny though, that's for sure... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gal 也有不敢接近的人啊? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Mon:
    Ahaha~ There's something new about me, eh? :D I am actually really like that guy when not talking though~ Maybe that's why I feel he's unapproachable: we are too much alike, hehe~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment