Before a Group Shot


Before a group shot, I normally take a couple shots first to test the lighting and stuff, and I never realize how interesting people's faces, emotions, interactions with each other/the camera, and guestures are until this photo sort of ligntend my eyes as I was browsing through some 200+ shots.

Really, there are people chatting, waiting; starring, peaking; looking into the camera, looking into nowhere; having stiff faces, having wide smiles; eating, covering mouth; being covered by others, covering others; and, of course, many other things. The colour distribution of people's clothes is also an interesting factor: take notice how people on the right side tend to have clothes in bright colours whereas people on the left side are mostly wearing clothes in dull colours, and these colours of clothes seem to blend quite well into the background that is constructed primarily by green trees.

Really, it's quite interesting.

~tJah

---
照團體照之前,我總是習慣性地先照個兩張來測試光線及一些其他的東西,而我一直沒有發現到這些被照人的表情、情緒反應、與他人及相機之間的互動、及動作是多麼的有趣,直到這張照片在兩百多張照片中使我的眼睛為之一亮。

真的,相片中有人在聊天,有人在等待;有人瞪著前方看,有人在講話;有人在看相機鏡頭,有人則眼神不知道閃到哪去了;友人僵著一張臉,有人則有大大的笑臉;有人在吃東西,有人遮著嘴巴;有人被遮著,有人則遮著別人;當然,還有其他很多很多的現象。而這些人身上衣服的顏色分布也挺有趣的:在右邊的人似乎都穿著偏亮的衣服,而在左邊的則是穿著較平淡顏色的衣服;然而這些顏色似乎又與主要夠成背景的綠色配合的蠻好的。

真的,非常有趣。

~tJah

Comments

  1. sb, this Sunday morning, I didn't get to go to 1st service, so I went to 2nd service with sis + parents.

    Annie (is that how her name is spelled?) was still using your powerpoint backgrounds... felt like you were still here.

    I miss your works ><~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and may God be glorified.

    I am simply a guy who likes to think different, though always end up without any pratical results; besides, what I do would only sort of glow when it was for God, so there is really nothing for me to boast...

    Umm, I seem to be a bit off the topic w/ this comment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sb, pray for me..
    this dizziness + chest pain seem to be getting crazier now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are truely gifted. This is one of the most interesting blogs I've ever been in. I also love photography, but I'm not as religios as you.

    I'd like to see some more of your work and I could show you some of mine. So if you're interested, you can e-mail me-

    anna_5116@walla.com

    I hope you do.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment