Praise in Song


"I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs."

Psalms 69:30-31

This should mark an end of the photo-essays on the photographs that I took during my visit to Hong Kong from June 1-6. This series began with "Take Photos," the June 6th entry. I did not really try to convey a uniform message through this series of photo-essays; instead, I, as usual, wrote about the photographs that moved and inspired me. May God personally use these entries, and glory be to God.

~tJah

---
「我要以詩歌讚美神的名,以感謝稱他為大!這便叫耶和華喜悅,勝似獻牛,或是獻有角有蹄的公牛。」

詩篇六十九篇:30-31

這篇將對我從六月一至六日香港遊所照之照片的 photo-essay 做個總結,這整個系列是從六月六日的「Take Photos」開始的。我並沒有試著要藉由這些照片來傳達一個貫徹的信息,而是像普通一樣,挑出會感動及啟發我的照片來寫。願神親自來使用這些文字及影像。榮耀歸神!

~tJah

Comments

  1. err.. don't get u..
    u mean no more photo essays anymore???
    no way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nonono, it simply means that this entry marks an end of the photo-essays of the photographs that I took during the trip to Hong Kong from June 1 to 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sb, how are u doing recently?

    recently, I was thinking about how people change through the years. Then I was a bit upset knowing that I sort of lost my bro already.. I don't want to lose my sb at the same time.

    I promised Sarah to care for her for 8 more 8 yrs, after loving her for 8 yrs already. Ihope my sb can always be my sb for the years to come, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. =)

    *gave me a fright.. hehehe.. *

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment