Taiwan Can


This picture was take in Kaohsiung (in southern Taiwan) on Feburary this year, one or two days after I bought my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ10, and it says on the cylinder, after translation, either "The Taiwan Store" or "Taiwan Can," depending on how you pronounce the last character (and, yes, let's please ignore that telephone number).

Of course, at the gaze of it, everyone would think that it is a name of a store, but I personally like the alternative meaning that I mentioned above. Really, Taiwan can do many things, and there are actually many things happening on this isolated yet energetic island. I believe that God has really blessed this island and the many people who dwell on it, and we who dwell on it must realize that we are Taiwan.

So, for Taiwan can, we must all first realize that we can.

~tJah

---

Comments