Dream


What dream may come true,
When the Spirit of God works?

Jered and Erin, the two strangers on this strange land,
Tried their best to blend into a totally different culture and
Sought as many as possible the opportunities
To contribute to their serviced school and,
Ultimately, to God.

Doubtlessly, God did respond to their willing hearts and perspiration.

With months of frustration and uncertainty came this concert of triumph,
And there they stood,
In front of the crowd,
In front of the band,
And in front of God,
Seeing fruits spring out of their firmness.
What more can be more rewarding?

And, what dream may come true,
When the Spirit of God works?

~tJah

---

Comments

  1. sb, i haven't really sang songs for almost 1 yr now. Tonight, I finally started to listen to all the songs i have in my comp, and I enjoyed singing the songs you've sent to me in the past. They reminded me to rely full on God. Thank you sb~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment