Another Way Of Seeing


From the animated feature Prince Of Egypt
And therefore the song "Through Heavens' Eyes"
Did I get the basic concept of this photo.

Of course, it's open for interpretation,
But I would like to associate the photo
With my current feeling.
And, if you don't wanna read some dumb sh*t,
It's recommended that you stop reading here :)

I feel,
After all these years of trial and error,
I still don't know much about love.
Although I've stated before
That I've almost lived my entire conscious life
Centred around the one that I love (which has been many),
Come to think of it now,
I still am quite a kid when it comes to relationships.

Seeing you when I least expected
Stirs up a lot of feelings and memories.
I've long thought that I've recovered,
But still,
I look for you in photos.
You've changed,
Only to become more beautiful.
And I am jealous,
To be honest,
Of the one who's going to take your hand down the aisle.
---

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I am writing to a fellow in prison who has lost everything: his wife and children, his life and everything else. So I was looking for a way to encourage him and I found your picture. I love this movie and especially this song. I hope you are finding your place in this old world.

    Again, thanks for the picture and thanks for the story that goes with it. Just remember that losing everything can be a wonderful place of a new beginning.

    In His mercy and grace,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment