Dear Weber-Johnsons

Dear Weber-Johnsons

Dear Jered and Erin,

Please pardon me for showing your feet publicly, for I know no other way to get to you. Please know that I have read Erin's note written as a comment to the entry "A Colourless Day" and have emailed you right after. Please know that, as I went through the hundreds of photos to find this particular one of your feet, I got reminded of Jered's laugh and Erin's smile and that I also miss you two a lot. Though the only thing remains constant in this world is change, I do know that the change after The Story of An Hour remains constant and that you are imprinted in my mind. Let me, however, stop being sentimental now. Please, after you have received this message, email me of the whereabouts God has led your feet to from this aisle of Advent Church. I can be reached at galearii [at] gmail [dot] com.

Warmly,
John

Comments

  1. Jon: So glad we now have "re-connected"over facebook. I am touched by your new blog post...what a thoughtful way to ask information of where I feet have taken us!

    Please feel free to contact us trough facebook in the future as t sounds like Jered's yahoo account filtered out your e-mail as SPAM.

    Blessings (and a big hug from me!),
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment