Leaving

Leaving
Nikon FM10 with Nikon 35-70mm 1:3.5-4.8 on Konica Minolta Centuria Super 400

July 24, 2008,
Eight-thirty in the morning,
I boarded the high speed train
And was ready to leave Taipei,
The city where I have spent the past three years.

Just not too far back in time,
At around seven of the same morning,
I stepped out of this room that,
Despite all its characteristics as being a deserted room;
That it provides only thick, humid air in the summer days,
Only cold and colder air in the winter days,
Had sheltered me for the past two years.
I stepped out of the room, with all my luggages with me.
I switched off the light, and darkness dawned.
The room became as it was when I took the very first step into it.
I remained silent and motionless at the door,
Looking into this darkness,
And before I felt something humid growing out of my eyes,
I stepped out,
Shut the door,
Put on my shoes,
And walked out.

Comments

  1. 那團白色晃動的影子,是阿飄嗎? vita

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^a 那是我啦。設定相機自動快門,讓它曝光 1 秒鐘,然後我自己上去演。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment